MS Validated Antibodies
MS Validated Antibodies is devoted to delivering optimal monoclonal antibodies for immunohistochemistry and to provide the users with a unique product documentation enabling them to better know their antibodies. Key features of the MSVA package include:
• Highly stringent criteria for product selection: Only 130 out of the first 3600 evaluated antibodies were selected for the MSVA portfolio.
• Unique product documentation including images from more than 50 different normal tissues and more than 20 tumor images per antibody.
• Protocol suggestions for manual staining and autostainers (Dako, Leica, Ventana).
• Published data on the performance characteristics of our antibodies are compiled on the MSVA homepage (if available).
• Extensive educational content is provided for every antibody including links to other relevant sites.
Extensively validated, high quality antibodies are key to successful experiments. Optimal antibodies are particularly critical for multiplex fluorescence immunohistochemistry where even one cross-reactive antibody can spoil an entire experiment.
Most of our antibodies are rabbit recombinant antibodies. These share the advantage of complete reproducibility of their production because they are not generated by potentially unstable hybridoma cells but produced “in lab” based on the known DNA sequence of the antibody chains.